Typical Job Opening
|Job Title||General Manager of Large Scale Association (2012)|
|Job Description||Our philosophy is simple: “We believe in quality, service, performance, and integrity.” Hammersmith Management, Inc. is currently accepting applications for the prestigious position of General Manager for an impressive Large Scale Homeowners Association. This upscale, age-restricted, gated community, located in the Denver Metropolitan area, currently has 1400+ homes. Amenities include a golf course, full-service restaurant, tennis court, 2 swimming pools and fitness center with an annual budget of over five million dollars. This position is one that provides a challenging, but rewarding career opportunity for the General Manger to work with a great team of employees, while overseeing the multiple activities associated to this impressive community and the amenities described above.REQUIRED QUALIFICATIONS:
1) A minimum of 10 years experience in management, with three years at the senior management level of a Homeowner Association, preferably in Colorado.
2) CAI management certifications; CMCA, AMS.
3) Outstanding ability to work with homeowners in the community.
4) Practical experience in a management capacity with heavy emphasis on personnel and financial management.
5) Strong interpersonal skills with emphasis on positive motivation of staff and residents.
6) Strong team building and homeowner relations skills.
7) Ability to work with resident committees to provide advice and counsel to the Board of Directors.
8) Must possess personal values that are in alignment with the Core Values of our company; Excellence, Integrity, Professionalism, Partnership, Life Balance.
1. Bachelor’s Degree in business-related field
2. PCAM designation
3. Knowledge and understanding of the Colorado Common Interest Ownership Act and other such laws and codes that govern HOA’s in Colorado
4.Conflict management experience and skills.
REFERENCES:Each candidate is required to provide the name, address and phone numbers for at least 5 professional references, including at least one reference from a Board member. If your employer is unaware of your interest in this job, then other references will be initially accepted.
RECRUITMENT AND INTERVIEW PROCESS:
The Board of Directors will interview those candidates who meet the minimum qualifications after checking each candidate’s references. It is estimated that the interviews will begin in April. SALARY: $80,000- $110,000, depending on Experience/Qualifications
DEADLINE FOR APPLICATION: Open until filled
|Job Type||Executive- Full Time|